- Do not attach a blade of a different size, such as 7/8 inch, to a lightsaber that is compatible with a 1 inch blade.
- Please do not use any charger other than a lithium ion charger.
- When changing Proffieboard settings, please set the upper limit of the volume status to 1800. If the output exceeds the upper limit, the speaker may be damaged.
- Although the chassis is made of reinforced plastic, be sure to attach the grip part when using it. If you swing the chassis around without attaching the grip part, there is a risk of damage.
- When inserting the battery into the lightsaber's battery case, be careful of the positive and negative polarity of the battery. If the polarity is incorrect, a reverse current will flow to the board and damage the board.
- Neopixel models consume more battery power than RGBLED models, so please charge them after using them for more than 20 minutes.
This manual is compatible with ProffieOS5.9 (latest version as of 2021/07/30).
■1-button operation manual
■2-button operation manual
*PWR: Start switch, AUX: Auxiliary switch