Regarding handling of lithium ion batteries
Regarding handling of lithium-ion batteries
Lithium-ion batteries, commonly used in custom lightsabers, must be handled with great care.
Please be sure to refer to the information below before using the service.
- Be sure to use the included (or recommended by our store) charger and AC adapter with appropriate current and voltage.
- When charging, please remove it from the charger within 24 hours at the most. The lightsaber we provide has a protection circuit on the battery side, but if the charger is malfunctioning, it may lead to overcharging, so we recommend removing it within 24 hours.
- Do not leave the product in high temperature locations, such as near heat sources such as stoves or fires , or in direct sunlight. Doing so may cause fluid leakage or malfunction.
- Do not use it in the rain or get it wet with liquids such as water, seawater, juice, etc.
- Charging with an insufficient quality charger or AC adapter may cause malfunction.
- For removable battery types, be sure to check the positive and negative poles. If connected in the opposite direction, current will flow in the opposite direction and an abnormal reaction will occur, resulting in malfunction or fire.
- Do not connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery with metal. It is very dangerous if a short circuit occurs. Also, do not carry or store the product with metal objects such as necklaces, coins, hairpins, keys, etc.
- Do not drop it from a height or throw it.
- Please do not disassemble the battery or remove the shrink cover.
- If you will not be using it for a long time, please remove the battery and store it in a dry place.
- Keep batteries or lightsabers equipped with batteries out of reach of infants and children.
- When the battery usage time becomes shorter, replace the battery with a new one.
- If the battery leaks or emits a strange odor, immediately move it away from fire. This may cause the leaked electrolyte to catch fire.
- Please refrain from using it while charging.