XTAR VC2SL Lithium Ion Charger
This is a charger compatible with removable battery type lightsabers.
You can charge two batteries at the same time, so you can charge even spare batteries efficiently.
It has a display function that shows the charging progress: voltage, charging capacity, charging current, and internal resistance value, and is compatible with a wide range of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries from 18650 to 26650.
Equipped with an over-discharge release function (0V charging function) originally developed by XTAR, it is possible to revive an old or over-discharged battery.
- Model name XTAR VC2SL
- Input rating DC 5A-2.1A
- Constant current 2AX1/1AX2/0.5AX2
- Final charging voltage 4.20V 0.05V/1.45V±0.1V
- Final charging current ≦120mA
- Operating temperature 0~40℃
- Dimensions (approx.) L136.5mmxW67.6mmxH33.5mm
- Body weight (approx.) 115g
- Please charge within sight.
- When charging is finished, remove the rechargeable battery without leaving it inside. Disconnect the charger from the power source.
- Please make sure that the outer packaging of the lithium-ion rechargeable battery is not torn. The sides of the metal cylinder inside (including the outer edge on the positive side) are all negative terminals, and if exposed, a short circuit may occur.
- It is also possible to ship by Click Post (shipping fee: 220 yen), but since Click Post has a thickness limit of 3cm, the item will be shipped without the outer box.